Saturday, November 18, 2017

A New Addition

Hello everyone!

So it has been way too long since my last post, oops! Sometimes life just gets in the way and I’ll tell you what, life has been pretty crazy and amazing lately. My last update was about my trip home after escaping Hurricane Irma. Since that update it’s been nearly two months so I thought another update was in store.

If anyone follows me on social media you know that we got a new puppy! I honestly didn’t think it was going to happen, but by a stroke of faith I found a puppy from a breeder near Miami and we pulled the trigger. My boyfriend and I were both a little surprised that we actually went through with it, but we couldn’t be happier. We named him Alfredo and call him Alfy for short. Not too many people are thrilled with the name, but honestly we don’t really care because we love it and love him!




Besides the new addition to the family there hasn’t been too much going on. Alex and I have been working a ton and I’ve been practicing and gearing up for the 2018 season. We’re just really enjoying life right now! I’ll try to be more consistent with posts and I’ll try to be more creative as well so stay tuned!

Xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment