Friday, April 22, 2016

Memorizing Scripture

Hello reader! :) Thanks for finding my blog and for stopping by!

Now I should be writing about my last golf tournament and tell you how I did, but in reality this is my blog and I didn't play great so I have some other things to talk about instead! (But in case you were wondering I finished T24th and shot 79, 78, 76 :p).

So I follow Mary-Kate Robertson on Instagram and when I found out she has a blog I signed up for email alerts because I just really like her:) Her most recent blog post was absolutely fabulous and it really helped me out too! She was talking about memorizing scripture and how difficult it can be (I'm raising my hand over here because I'm in the same boat). I love reading from my Bible and growing deeper in my faith, and I have been trying to really memorize scripture, but it's really hard! But what Mary-Kate has learned and now shared with everyone has really helped me out! Drum roll please........ She writes the first letter of every word and she actually writes it on her hand! For a visual go check out her site: www.thelittleduckwife.com

I discovered this little tip during my last tournament and wrote Deuteronomy 31:6 on my hand during the second round and whenever I had a little down time I would look down at my hand and rehearse the scripture and let me tell you, I think it really works! I'll have to write down some more scriptures and take a picture to post on my Instagram and if I remember I'll post it on here too! But I just thought I would share because I thought it was a great tip and who knows, maybe it'll help one of you out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment