Tuesday, April 5, 2016

We're a Disney Family :)

Hey ya'll! So my parents are in town this week (it's my mom's spring break) and I just got back from Orlando where I spent a couple of days with them at Disney World! Anyone who knows me and my family know how Disney obsessed we are. In my 22 years of being alive, I have probably been to Disney World at least 25 times. Crazy you say? I know, and I love it! We usually spend Christmas at Disney and almost every year I get the same questions: Don't you want to spend Christmas at home? Aren't you sick of Disney? Aren't you a little old for Disney? And I have answers for all of those questions:

1. Disney is home. I know to some people that may sound crazy, but ever since I could remember we have been spending Christmas at Disney World so it's not weird to me, and to anyone who has ever been to Disney knows what they say to you when you check into your resort, "Welcome home!" Hearing those words makes my heart happy and it really makes you feel like you're at home :)

2. You can never get sick of Disney. I never get bored of the rides or the characters or anything they do there; plus they are always adding on new and fun things like Star Wars Land, Toy Story Land, and Pandora (from Avatar). So how could you possibly get sick of it!?

3. You are NEVER to old for Disney. And that's all I have to say about that.


This quick visit was a little different because my younger sister could not come with my parents, but it was nice to have a little time with these two! I even got my Dad to go on Splash Mountain with me which never happens! :)

Being able to see my parents this week got me thinking about how lucky I am to have them. They support me in anything that I do and always make sure to tell me that I can do it! Growing up they never told me I couldn't do something, but they did tell me that if I wanted to be good at anything that I would have to work for it and earn it myself. They taught me to work hard, but to also stay kind and encourage others. I have been so blessed by the life they have helped create for me.

My advice of the day: go thank your parents and tell them you love them. They are the ones who gave you life, the ones who raised you, and the ones who are watching you grow into your own person.

I love you mom and dad! Thank you for everything:)


No comments:

Post a Comment