Sunday, October 16, 2016

Anger Management

So, does anyone else get angry for no reason? Or at first thought it seems like it's because of no reason, but there's usually always an underlying reason for the way we feel and for how we act. Recently I've just been getting angry. And my mood changes within a blink of an eye. After some thoughtful alone time I think I've come up with a few answers.

Rather than telling you about my issues I'll just share the few things I'm trying to do to become more of the happy person I want to be known for.


  1. Spending time with God. It seems simple enough but I haven't been doing it enough lately. I've been going through a breakup recently as well and there's nothing like a broken heart to remind you that God will NEVER break your heart. He will always be there; so it's my turn to always be within His presence.
  2. Yoga. I love yoga. I will admit that I love following different yogis on Instagram. I love watching the fun and amazing things they're able to do with their bodies and it inspires me to get to that point! But what I love about yoga as well is that in order to get into a difficult pose you have to be patient and practice every day. It's kind of like golf :)
  3. Planning. I like having a plan and I like having a schedule. I also enjoy the process of planning and scheduling so before I head down to Florida I am taking action and creating a plan for every aspect of my life. Granted, some plans don't work out like you had planned, but the more I'm prepared the better!
These are just a few of  the things that I am working on right now to become a happier, healthier person :)

In other news, I'll be setting my 2017 golf schedule sometime in November :) I'm really excited to get back to warmer weather and practicing every day! If you have any questions or comments or advice for me feel free to contact me!

xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment