Saturday, November 5, 2016

Honorary Florida Girl

Hello Hello Hello!

Well I am back in Florida, and let me tell you...I am so happy! Don't get me wrong, I love Michigan. It's home. But I have always felt a pull to go somewhere else and I loved being in Florida last winter and now I'm back! Lindsey (my roommate) and I drove all day to get here and we are just starting to get back into a routine. So far the weather has been beyond perfect...80+ degrees and sunny :) And I think it's supposed to stay like this for a while, so I'm not complaining! We will have this upcoming week to practice and prepare before we head to our final tournament of 2016.

After Stage 1 of Q-school I did a major evaluation of my life. I reflected on this past year of golf and have come up with a bigger and better game plan than last year. I have nothing holding me back at this point so I'm really going to dedicate my time to becoming a better player. As for the rest of my life, God has really moved within me. I've always known what I need to do to become more like Jesus, but thinking about it and actually putting it into action are two different things. Recently I have also decided to dedicate my life to living for God and trusting His plan and timing for my life. It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it.

I am really looking forward to getting back on the grind and seeing what happens this upcoming season, but I'm focusing on staying in the present and being grateful for the blessings God has given me :)

Thanks for all the support and I will continue to keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment