Monday, August 22, 2016

Happy Q-School Week!

Hello all! It's Q-school week! Today was the first day of registration and practice rounds. I am all signed in and ready to go! I have my tee times for the next couple of days and a game plan of what to work on before the tournament begins! It's been a few days since I last updated so I'll give you the run down of what we've been doing here in Cali :)

Friday- We played the Palmer course and my parents got to play along too! We belong to a course that allows us to play other courses around the country for a cheap price and they give us rental clubs to use so they were able to play which was a lot of fun for me! We also got to play along with one of the members out at Mission Hills and he had some good advice for me during the round so I'm hoping to use that to my advantage this week! When we got back to the hotel I got a quick workout in before Lindsey (you guys remember my best friend!) and I went to our friend's condo for dinner! It was nice to hang out with other golfers and just relax! This week is high stress enough so if you can find a few good people that can distract you from golf, you're going to do just fine :)

Saturday- We got to go to Disneyland!!!!!! You guys have no idea how excited I was about this day. If you have been keeping up with my blogs you know I am a HUGE Disney fan and I had never been to Disneyland before so my excitement was off the charts. We decided we were going to take a mental break from golf for a day and allow our inner child to run wild and it was an amazing day! We got there right when it opened and explored every nook and cranny of Walt's design. Although it is smaller than Disney World, it was still amazing to experience another Disney resort. I'm pretty sure I cried a few tears when I saw Sleeping Beauty's castle, but don't worry they were tears of joy! We stayed for most of the day before heading back to Palm Springs.

Sunday- I went to play and practice at the Gary Player course which is the third course we will be playing for this year's qualifying tournament. My parents went and played another round of golf so we both did our own golf thing for the day before they came back to pick me up. I got a short workout in then we did some laundry! Okay fine, MOM did the laundry, but I did get her some quarters :) I then sat in the lobby and did some of my Bible study and Lindsey joined me!

Now I sit here, again in the lobby with Lindsey, typing my short update :) We are ready to go for Thursday and looking forward to whatever comes our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment