Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Update from Cali

Hello all! :) We are in California and we are loving it! Although it has been awfully hot (114 degrees) we are still enjoying ourselves!

Yesterday was Day 1 in Cali! We played a practice round at the tournament course in the morning and got some practice in before the round. Afterwards we came back to the hotel and just hung out in the room for a little bit taking a nap and gaining some energy back :) We also went grocery shopping and took a ride around town before coming back and watching some Olympics before getting some rest for round 1!



Today was Round 1 of the NWGA q-school prep event and luckily we had a morning tee time so we got our round in before the sun really beat down on us. I ended the day with a 1 over par 73. I played solidly all the way around making a lot of pars so hopefully the next two rounds I can take it low and make some more birdies! I have an afternoon tee time tomorrow so we're going to the movies tonight then going to watch some Olympics before getting some sleep for round 2!

Thank you for all the continued support; it really means the world to me! You can follow the tournament by clicking on the Live Scoring button on my website! Also, feel free to check out my GoFundMe page :)

www.jelsholz.com

xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment